Prestigious Office Space at St Pancras with flexible terms - available now! Download brochure.
Centa Business Services manage three office locations in Kings Cross and light industrial units in Hatton Garden: Centa House being opposite Kings Cross Station and Argyle House opposite St Pancras International Eurostar terminal. These properties are ideal for new and established small businesses wishing to have a presence in London's newest cultural quarter.
Argyle House is an Art Deco building in a prime position opposite the St Pancras Eurostar terminal building, in the midst of major London landmarks and tourist attractions. A multitude of retail developments, restaurants and bars are in the immediate vicinity. Kings Cross underground station has access to the Northern, Victoria, Hammersmith and City, Metropolitan and Piccadilly tube lines, and there are numerous bus routes only minutes away.
Available: Newly refurbished small business units directly opposite St Pancras International Eurostar. A range of 1-8 person office spaces available, per workstation per month from £350.00. All charges quoted are subject to VAT.
- Furnished offices (additional furniture and accessories by agreement).
- Access 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Board and conference room hire.
- VOIP telephone system.
- Broadband internet connection (Cat 6 cabling)
- Optional dedicated lines available.
- Services: faxing, photocopying and scanning (see price list overleaf).
- Kitchen area on first floor.
- Offices and public areas cleaned daily.
- Business rates and utilities included.
- Virtual office space
- PO Box addresses
For further information please contact James Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on:
07968 470731 or 020 7278 5757